The Venture Fellow programme is full-time, time-limited and high-impact, with needle-moving responsibilities from day one. This is a rare and valuable six-month opportunity to gain first-hand experience assessing investment opportunities, taking first meetings with founders, supporting with due diligence, and leading special investment projects.
What we ask in return is that you work hard and commit to the values at the centre of our business: put people first, bring good energy, be an apprentice, and push the limits.
Reporting to the Investment Manager, your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Triaging opportunities referred to us through the Backed Community
- Assessing and responding to cold inbound pitches
- Exploring opportunities thrown up by our proprietary outbound sourcing mechanism
- General support on diligence for companies we are progressing
- General support at Investment Committee meetings