Giant Ventures is a multi-stage venture capital firm that invests in purpose driven founders solving the world’s biggest challenges. We champion technology founders building generation-defining companies and those creating a more sustainable, equitable and resilient planet.
Giant Ventures is seeking a full time Senior Associate to identify and evaluate venture investment opportunities and develop Giant’s impact reporting frameworks. The investing role will primarily include the following activities, from seed to growth stage investing:
- Identify and diligence start-ups for investment
- Run elements of the investment process including founder meetings, memo creation, and deal execution
- Develop relationships with/support founders and high-potential individuals
- Represent Giant’s brand to both entrepreneurs and other investors
- Spearhead Giant’s impact reporting, creating frameworks and case studies
Successful applicants will be knowledgeable in the following domains:
- High-growth start-ups – as demonstrated by operational experience at high-growth start-ups, time spent investing as an angel or VC, or founding a start-up
- Investment processes and finance – as demonstrated by time spent in finance, consulting, an MBA from a top-tier program, or fundraising experience
- Industry research – as demonstrated by prior work with industry analysis: written industry theses, market maps, pitch decks, etc.
- VC Networks – as demonstrated by relationships with investors, companies, or founders
- Communication – strong written and oral skills and ability to work well as part of a team