Future VC improves access to Venture Capital as a career path. We started with an internship and development programme which supports underrepresented candidates and we’re now looking at ways of adding value year round. As our organisation is growing we would like to add team members and this starts with an Operations Manager.
Our internship programme runs annual cohorts placing candidates in paid positions at some of the top funds in Europe and the US. Participants also attend a series of unique masterclasses given by industry leaders that cover key knowledge areas required in VC and personal development sessions to learn soft skills that will help them thrive in any professional role, VC or otherwise. Between the placements, masterclasses, personal development sessions, and preparation for job hunting we aim to equip our interns with a complete theoretical and practical understanding of what a career in VC involves and the skills needed to get started.
Future VC is entering its fourth year, having launched in London in 2018 we’ve expanded our reach to hosting programmes in the UK, USA, Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain, and Portugal. We are looking for an Operations Manager to help us manage this expansion.
While this role can be carried out remotely, successful candidates will ideally be able to come into London on a regular basis.
- Support Programme Manager with programme execution
- Manage volunteers who we collaborate with to deliver our internship programme
- Engaging alumni network and helping to track placements in the industry
- Support Programme Manager with inbound enquiries and requests from funds and partners
- Funneling revenue opportunities to the Diversity VC Growth Lead
- Coordinating with Future VC & Diversity VC leadership when required
- Support with organisation of ongoing masterclasses when required
- Social Media & Engagement support
- Support the European and US teams
- Finance including payables, receivables, invoicing and payroll, working with our external accountants
- Highly organised & diligent approach
- Manage several deadlines and tasks concurrently
- Working with a highly distributed team internally & externally
- A self-starter who is able to work independently but also collaborate as needed with colleagues and other stakeholders
- Flexible working style – happy to work in small teams
- People person – enjoys forming and holding relationships with individuals at all levels of an organisation.
- Passion for Startups and the early stage investment ecosystem is advantageous but not essential
To apply complete this Typeform application: https://form.typeform.com/to/uGNCmILW
Closing date for applications is: 11th December 2022