SOSV is a global accelerator-based venture capital (“VC”) firm with over $800 million of assets
under management. Over the past two decades, SOSV has invested in over 1,000 early-stage
startups making it one of the most active and experienced investors in startups globally.
SOSV is hiring an Investor Relations Associate to support the Investor Relations Team with resporting, investor management, compliance, fundraising and corporate investor relations. This is a unique opportunity for an entry-level individual who is interested in exploring a career in venture capital and/or investor relations and learning the mechanics behind the VC industry.
The Associate will report directly to the Director of Investor Relations. The role will be based in the Cork SOSV office, though remote working will be required initially, and the individual will be liaising regularly with team members in the US and Asia. Candidates based elsewhere in Ireland/Europe may be considered, but a presence in Cork will be required on a frequent basis. East Coast US candidates may be also considered, but must have flexible working hours to accommodate colleagues in Asia & Europe.
- Support quarterly SOSV fund reporting process, working with the finance and IR team to draft and audit portfolio schedules, performance summaries, and investor letters.
- Responsible for investor data projects and ongoing updates including communication preferences, financial information, legal and compliance documentation.
- Preparation, administration and follow-up support for Corporate Investor meetings. This includes logistics and scheduling, preparing informational presentations, meeting administration and follow-up support.
- Support SOSV fundraising activities, including providing research and input for marketing decks and assisting with due diligence requests from prospective investors.
- Assist in preparation and delivery of SOSV’s Annual General Meeting (AGM), including internal presentations, event logistics and investor communications.
- Assist with external ad-hoc reporting requests from investors (i.e. portfolio research, analysis and reporting by sector, ESG/impact, etc) and fund audits (i.e. financial and legal compliance documentation). Provide support for the SOSV Finance and Portfolio Management teams for internal data audit projects.
- Support syndication activities to increase direct investment by fund and angel investors into portfolio companies, including portfolio company research and curation, and syndicate communications.
- Additional duties as required.
Further information can be found here
Please submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com if you are interested. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis as we receive submissions.