We’re Seedcamp and we believe strongly that European entrepreneurs have the power to compete on a global scale. We invest early – at pre-seed and seed – in world-class founders attacking large, global markets and solving real problems using technology.
We’ve been at it for 15 years and over that time have invested in over 400+ breakout businesses out to change the way we live, work, and interact. We provide our companies with the best possible infrastructure to help them grow, and it works. We’ve been the first investors in some of Europe’s most iconic businesses who have gone on to collectively amass over $100bn in enterprise value, and include unicorns: Wise, Revolut, UiPath, wefox, Pleo, Sorare and Hopin. Our funds have consistently delivered best-in-class returns and we’re firmly on track to return Europe’s best performing fund ever.
We’re a small core team of 16 with expertise across everything from investment, brand building and talent to fund administration, finance/accounting and legals. Our founders, Limited Partners, mentors, Experts in Residence, Venture Partners and core team all make up the Seedcamp Nation, a powerful and fully functioning support network, micro-economy and peer-to-peer learning platform.
About the role
We’re now looking for an exceptional person to join our team. This 9-month internship is the perfect opportunity to join us as we invest in the next generation of world-class entrepreneurial talent and support our existing portfolio as they build out their vision.
We’re looking for a curious, friendly and resourceful new member of the team to support us across the entire Seedcamp organisation, from investment support through to marketing and operations. You’ll be on first name terms with our phenomenal network of founders, and be deeply exposed to the way we think, work and invest.
Investment Team Support
- Support our investment process administratively and, where appropriate, with research and analysis on a particular sector, technology or business.
- Review inbound investment opportunities through our platform, presenting relevant companies to the wider investment team.
- Assist with collation, cleaning, and presentation of data related to investments and the portfolio.
- Use your initiative to identify a sector, technology or market of strategic interest for Seedcamp and own a research piece, data project or event related to it.
Network Team Support
- Identify individual founder needs and connect them with relevant investors + mentors from our network.
- Work directly with our Network team to curate and organise investment-related events throughout the year.
- Research and write up vertical-related deep dives that we can share on our Seedcamp blog and socials.
We prize intellectual curiosity, raw initiative and a collaborative spirit. You are a passionate follower of the latest technology trends and have maybe even tried a startup of your own.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are happy to get stuck in across the organisation.
- Are a proactive problem solver who can think independently and take initiative.
- Enjoy working with people and love building on relationships.
- Have an incredible attention to detail. You’re happy scheduling, working in spreadsheets and prioritizing tasks, and have an eye for where processes can be refined.
- Passionate about startups. You probably love Product Hunt and signed up to your fair share of Substacks.
- Tech-savvy. You enjoy trying out new apps and software (and maybe want to build your own in the future!)
- You’ve built a product or led on a project you’re able to show off and talk about.
- Have a history of executing and getting stuff done.
- You’re resourceful, highly analytical and love (data-driven) problem solving.
- Have background demonstrating an interest in the startup or venture capital scene.
- Bonus points if you listen to ‘This Much I Know’, the Seedcamp podcast:)