Anthemis is at the center of a vibrant ecosystem of startups and financial institutions dedicated to reinventing financial services for the digital world. We are committed investors, thoughtful advisors, active conveners, and dedicated problem solvers who share a passion for technology and a belief in the transformative power of digital financial services.
We’re seeking a London-based Investment Associate to add to our venture building team. The successful candidate will be supporting a vehicle focused on female founders in the fintech space. The team will be tasked with developing new, digital-era concepts and ventures within the sectors.
Female Innovators Lab Vehicle Description
Anthemis’ Female Innovators Lab vehicle is focused on supporting female pre-seed companies and entrepreneurs. We will look to work with top tier women or companies who are in the early stages of developing an idea/business in the financial services industry, but aren’t quite sure how to begin and need support in terms of human and financial capital.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with a VC firm or experience playing a key role in a financial services technology startup or accelerator.
- Demonstrable understanding of, and interest in, technology and financial services.
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and presentation skills, with comfort sharing and supporting opinions and positions.
- Enthusiasm for working with ambitious entrepreneurs and an ability to foster creativity, communication and synergies between partners and companies.
- High degree of integrity, intellectually curious and team-oriented.
- Thrives in and actively seeks out diverse and dynamic environments.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Appropriate working permit for UK, and based in London or the surrounding area.
For more information and apply, use this link