Impact Internship Program
EIP offers a best-in-class internship program for young professionals interested in every aspect of the venture capital ecosystem, including investment, research & strategy, business development, and operations. EIP internships are all paid at competitive market rates.
Who We Are
Energy Impact Partners (EIP) is a global investment platform leading the transition to a sustainable energy future. EIP brings together entrepreneurs and the world’s most forward-looking energy and industrial companies to advance innovation. With over $1.5 billion in assets under management, EIP invests globally across venture, growth, credit, and infrastructure in companies driving a cleaner, better energy future!
EIP has a team of more than 50 professionals based in its offices in New York, San Francisco, Palm Beach, London, and Cologne. Our organization strives to create a dynamic and diverse workplace with people that want to make a difference in the world. Our mission puts our customers and employees first, continuously aiming to become a better company with better people.
EIP culture is at the forefront of everything we do
- We put our customers and employees first
- We work hard but have fun
- We treat others with respect
- We are results-oriented: no politics and no bureaucracy
- We respect the best ideas no matter where they come from
- We strive to become better
Research & Strategy Internship Responsibilities:
- Support EIP’s European strategy team by working on a research project.
- Conduct research on a cleantech sector by reviewing market research, understanding market trends, identifying innovative companies and assessing technologies.
- Schedule and conduct interviews with start-ups and other market participants to understand the technology landscape and emerging business models.
- Pull together data, run analysis, create charts
- Tie it all together in a PPT-based report with insights for EIP and our partners.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- History of strong academic performance in a relevant field (finance/accounting, business administration, environmental/ sustainability studies, interests in energy)
- Positive attitude, team player, open-minded and not ego-driven
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities/ projects at a time
- Be a proactive, self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated passion around climate technology/sustainability a plus
- Innate curiosity, and a passion for learning and exploring new concepts
- Logical thinker with both quantitative and qualitative analytics skills
- Ability to translate analysis into a compelling narrative
- Knows their way around a spreadsheet
- Good eye for design and constructing charts
Internship start date early June 2021 for a duration of 8 weeks.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org