Speedinvest is a European venture capital fund with €400M+ AUM and more than 40 investment professionals working from Berlin, London, Munich, Paris, Vienna and San Francisco. Employing a sector-focused investment structure, we fund innovative early-stage technology startups in the areas of Fintech, Digital Health, Consumer Tech, Network Effects, Deep Tech and Industrial Tech. Speedinvest actively deploys its global network and dedicated team of more than 20, in-house operational experts to support our 140+ portfolio companies, including with US market expansion.
We are looking to expand our Network Effects Team and are hiring an ASSOCIATE! Examples of our success stories are the startups TIER, CoachHub, Schüttflix and Kodit.io
About the Position
You will play an active role in building our relationship with founders and helping them from the beginning to the end of the investment journey.
You will be responsible for trend scouting, deal sourcing, and due diligence for investment opportunities. Furthermore, you will be instrumental in engaging existing portfolio companies and in providing them with operational support, working on their ideas and supporting them with your “can-do” attitude.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced work environment (such as VC, PE, Tech startup, Consulting, IB), prior VC experience a big plus
- Exceptional analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Previous exposure to Network Effects driven business such as marketplaces and platforms and demonstrated interest in the latest technological developments and working with startups
- An ability to build and maintain a professional network in the European tech ecosystem
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluency in English, additional languages is a plus
- Desire to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization. You possess a “can-do” attitude and take initiative
- Dedicated work ethic and commitment to a goal-oriented environment
- Opportunity to work in a successful, innovative European Venture Capital Fund within a diverse, international team.
- Work in an inspiring environment directly with senior partners and receive ongoing training to develop your technical, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Working directly and hands-on with founders and their startups
- A competitive salary and further monetary benefits.
If you want to work with startups and are passionate about making an impact, we look forward to receiving your application.
Speedinvest believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity and inclusion. We want to encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply to the Venture Capital world. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, color, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status.