White Star Capital is a global technology investment platform partnering with exceptional entrepreneurs who are building the iconic companies of tomorrow. With offices in London, Paris, New York, Toronto, Montreal, Tokyo and Hong Kong, our presence, perspective and deep operational expertise enables us to partner with founders to help them scale globally from Series A onwards.
We are now actively looking to ramp up our European team. Our international perspective is key to what we do, and so we are focused on finding the right individual who is a self starter and open to travelling/working remotely, with frequent travel between key ecosystems in Europe, namely Germany, France and the UK.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying opportunities for the firm and assisting in the analysis and evaluation of these opportunities
- Representing the firm in meetings with founders and at industry events
- Building and maintaining a European focused network
- Leading sector deep dives, building expertise and publishing content in our areas of focus
- Support in non-deal flow related tasks and projects