High Alpha is looking for a Venture Associate passionate about technology, entrepreneurship, and venture capital. This is a rare opportunity to work with the High Alpha team to find and help fund next-generation enterprise cloud companies.
- You’re action oriented with a high sense of urgency balanced with strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- You love research and are self-motivated to find creative and structured methods to uncover insights that will drive our investment decisions
- You’re an energetic connector with an established network in the entrepreneurial and venture community
What You’ll Do:
- Provide thorough, insightful, and efficient due diligence including financial analysis & modeling, market research, and competitive analysis
- Assist in the preparation of fundraising documents, investment memos, and investor updates
- Enhance High Alpha’s internal efficiencies and communications by identifying opportunities to continually improve how we do our work
- Work with entrepreneurs and companies to help them grow and succeed
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in venture capital, early-stage companies, private equity, investment banking, consulting, or similar industries
- Analytical and proficient with Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets
- Humble, self-motivated, and equipped with an entrepreneurial, positive, can-do attitude
- Uncompromising integrity
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
Apply here: https://highalpha.com/job/?gh_jid=2575909