The Insurtech Gateway is the fastest place to build and launch an insurtech start-up. We are a hybrid team of entrepreneurs, tech innovators and insurance experts. We look at problems from unusual angles and combine our breadth of knowledge to ﬁnd unique solutions.
We are now looking for an Analyst to join our London office. This person will help source, diligence, and debate investment ideas. This a position of enormous growth potential and requires an intellectually curious, organised, and highly motivated self-starter who wants to be challenged and stretched.
- Academic brilliance: Degree from an undergraduate university, or an equivalent demonstrator of your exceptional intellectual ability
- Relevant work experience: In entrepreneurship, investing, strategy, insurance, or another field that makes us excited that you would really add value to our team
- Strong analytical skills: The ability to analyse potential investment opportunities and spaces through qualitative and quantitative due diligence. You must be intellectually curious and able to think outside the box.
- Communication: Superior communication skills, both interpersonal and written
- Genuine passion: An understanding of the challenges of the startup journey, and a good general understanding of insurance, finance, and tech
- Energy and enthusiasm: A highly motivated self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude. You must thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable outside your comfort zone
- Attention to detail: An unrelenting work ethic and relentless attention to detail
- Emotional intelligence: Strong communication, interpersonal and social skills, and an in interest in building long-lasting relationships
- Values and standards: Integrity, respect for others and a commitment to hold yourself to the highest standards
For the full job description use the link and to be considered for this position, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Analyst candidate – your name’.