The Analyst will report to the Lightspeed Europe GP and be responsible for supporting the entire Lightspeed Europe investment team by triaging inbound investment opportunities, performing financial analysis, modelling, and help the investment team make decisions. The role will assist with research, preparing for meetings with founders, reviewing portfolios of VC firms we partner with, preparing investment memos, due diligence, and other items that come up from time to time.
• Synthesise financial and company data, and share insights with the investment team
• Perform market research
• Prepare memos and other written materials
• Triage inbound investment opportunities
• Organise CRM data for weekly pipeline reviews
• Other data requests
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline with strong academic results
• Deep proficiency in financial concepts
• Expert level spreadsheet modelling skills
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Venture capital or other investment experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We will not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV to email@example.com